The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology held a press conference on the "14th Five-Year" plan for the raw materials industry to introduce the relevant situation of the plan.
The following is a summary of the main points:
1. The "14th Five-Year Plan" no longer makes separate plans for the petrochemical, chemical, steel and other industries, but integrates the raw material industries to make a plan.
2. By 2025, the production capacity of key raw material and bulk products such as crude steel and cement will only decrease but not increase, and the capacity utilization rate will remain at a reasonable level. The comprehensive energy consumption per ton of steel in the steel industry has been reduced by 2%.
3. Implement the normalized staggered production of cement and explore the establishment of staggered production mechanisms for industries such as iron and steel.
4. It is strictly forbidden to build new smelting capacity expansion projects, strictly implement policies and regulations such as capacity replacement, project filing, environmental assessment, and energy assessment, and not to increase steel production capacity in the name of machining, casting, ferroalloys, etc.
5. The "14th Five-Year Plan" will encourage leading companies to implement mergers and reorganizations, and build a number of world-class super-large steel enterprise groups. Relying on superior enterprises, cultivate 1-2 professional leading enterprises in the fields of stainless steel, special steel, seamless steel pipe and cast pipe respectively.
6. Strive to break through about 5 key new steel materials every year to meet the steel demand for major technical equipment and major projects.
7. Implement the carbon peak implementation plan, and coordinate the coordinated governance of pollution reduction and carbon reduction.
8. By 2025, the ability to guarantee resources will be significantly improved, and the domestic self-sufficiency rate of iron metals will be greatly increased. The ratio of scrap steel will reach more than 30%, and the ratio of recycled copper and aluminum output will reach 35% and 20% respectively.
9. By 2025, there will be more than 20% of enterprises with a maturity level of 3 and above in intelligent manufacturing, and the numerical control rate of key processes will be more than 70%, and the numerical control level of key processes in key areas such as steel will be further improved.